Who doesn’t love a colorful fun-tini! I saw a similar design to this on Pinterest, and knew I had to give it my own spin. The dies are from Hero Arts, and the sentiments from My Favorite Things (see supply list at the end of the post). The backgrounds were created with Ken Oliver Color Bursts. All the other coloring was with Distress Markers and a waterbrush.
- Cardstock: Distress Watercolor (fronts); Neenah Solar White (bases); black mats
- Dies: Hero Arts Fancy Martini die
- Stamps: My Favorite Things Uncorked (sentiments)
- Color: Ken Oliver Color Burst (Caribbean Brights); Distress Markers in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers; Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn; Picked Raspberry; Wild Honey; Carved Pumpkin; Salty Ocean.
- Other: Glossy Accents (to accent fruit); clear sequins; black embossing powder (sentiment).