Here’s a quick card I made using a Hero Arts Peacock Feather stencil. I taped the stencil on a piece of Bristol board and smeared some Distress Inks over it: Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. I removed the stencil and heat set it. Then, I used a Ranger Emboss-It pen to draw some dots around the stenciled images. I then heat embossed with gold over the dots. You can’t tell from the image, but I actually used the black Ranger embossing pen, rather than the white one. So much easier to see where you put your marks, and you can’t tell at all once you emboss over it (unless I guess you were embossing with clear….). The sentiment (also heat embossed) is from My Favorite Things (More Essential Sentiments). The black and white accent “paper” was actually just white paper that I took a black Sharpie to. I finished things u with a few teal sequins.
- Strathmore Bristol board (front), Neenah Solar White (base), black accent card stock
- Hero Arts Peacock Feather stencil
- Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
- My Favorite Things More Essential Elements
- Ranger Emboss-It pen
- Gold and white embossing powders, sequins, Black Sharpie