Okay. I didn’t start out to make a dog-in-a-bikini card. But, I just happened to have the Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs stamps on my desk when I finished cutting a few bikinis from the die included in the SSS July 2017 kit. And I noticed that….well, it “fit”. So, in my world, dogs wear bikinis! I think she rocks the look!
The dog and sunglasses are colored with Copics. The bikini was die cut from the cute patterned paper included in the kit. I just outlined it with a Sharpie to make the colors stand out, and had to “piece” it around her legs and neck (I cut out pieces where needed).
The background is “smooshed” Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers. The sentiment (from the stamp set in the kit) was heat embossed in black. A touch of Glossy Accents for her sunnies, and this girl is ready for the beach!
- Simon Says Stamp July 2017 Card Kit
- Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs and Crazy Things stamps
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle stamps
- Neenah Solar White cardstock, light aqua accent cardstock
- Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers
- Copic markers, Sharpie
- Black embossing powder
- Ranger Glossy Accents