Who doesn’t love a frog in a tutu? I made this sweet card for Mother’s Day – my mum has a thing for frogs 🙂 .
The frog is a stamp called Tutu Toad from Stampendous. I colored it with Copic markers, added a bit of shimmer with my Wink of Stella pen, a bit of gold with a gold gel pen, and finished her of with a pink tulle skirt.
I printed the sentiment on watercolor paper with my laser printer. The font is a favorite, called Magnolia Sky. I used some Ranger embossing ink over a Hero Arts star stencil and heat embossed with clear powder. I then applied some Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick and spritzed with water. A few sequins finished it off.
- Bristol paper (front); Neenah Solar White cardstock (base and stamped image); lime green cardstock (accent)
- Stampendous Tutu Toad stamp
- Hero Arts star stencil
- Ranger embossing ink, clear embossing powder
- Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick
- Copic Markers: RV04, RV21, YG11, YG13, YG17
- Wink of Stella pen
- Gold gel pen
- Sequins, pink tulle