This little piggie was a cast-off. He was a leftover from a bunch of Easter cards I made with the super adorable Create a Smile stamp set, Eggstraordinary Egghunt. When I saw this week’s SSS Monday challenge – things with wings – I knew he needed to fly.
Here are the details. The pig was colored with Copics. The wings are from a stencil from TCW, colored with Distress Ink in Black Soot, and fussy cut. I made the cloudy sky by cutting a scrap piece of cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud border die and using it as a mask. The color of the clouds is Distress Hickory Smoke. I printed the sentiment on my printer (font is My Underwood), cut them out, and edged them with a black Sharpie.
- Create a Smile Eggstraordinary Egghunt
- The Crafter’s Workshop (TCW) Angel Wings
- Distress Inks in Black Soot and Hickory Smoke
- SSS Stitched Rectangle dies
- Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds Border
- Neenah Solar White cardstock (front and base), grey accent paper