Here’s a super quick card made with patterned paper as a base. I used a really cute paper from the Prima Marketing Epiphany pack with handwritten sayings and little icons. I applied Distress Stain in Mustard Seed and Spun Sugar to it, then a Tim Holtz stencil to add some Distress Ink in Picked Raspberries.
For the focal images, I stamped butterfiles from the Tim Holtz Papillon set on watercolor paper and used Distress Markers and and a water brush to color them in.
All that’s left is to trim down the front panel, back it with black card stock, fussy-cut and attach the butterflies, and add a sentiment (Tim Holtz Chit Chat).
- Card stock: Neenah Solar White base; front in Prima Marketing Epiphany paper with black backing
- Inks: Distress Stain in Mustard Seed and Spun Sugar; Distress Ink in Picked Raspberries
- Distress Markers: Picked Raspberries; Broken China
- Stamp/Stencil: Tim Holtz Papillon stamp/stencil set
- Other: Tim Holtz Chit Chat sentiment