I made this card for my sister, who had an enormous yellow lab named Khaki that was obsessed with the toilet paper. She would steal it, take a big chomp out of it directly from the role, and sometimes decorates the house with it. She was particularly fond of Charmin – guess it was the smell. Miss that dog….
- Card stock: Neenah Solar White base; Manila card front; black backing
- Stamps/die: Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs; Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle
- Stencils: Tim Holtz dots; Harlequin; Burlap
- Paints/inks: Distress Paints in Picked Raspberry, Broken China, Mowed Lawn. Distress Inks in Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon
- Other: Distress Crayons (color of dog); Distress Markers (dog collar; nose; toilet paper holder); Tim Holtz chit chat stickers (sentiment); white tissue paper